Saturday 13 September 2014

Obsessed With Korean Dramas?!

Hello there guys! So as many of you may or may not know, it's currently my holidays now :)) I'm about a week into my holidays already and boy am I enjoying it! Although many students are finding part time jobs right now, I decided not to because I really want to take a break at this point of time >< Hence, I tend to get bored ALL THE TIME! Which is why I decided to watch a few Korean Dramas.

Now, I'm someone you can regard as a KDRAMA ADDICT! I need to watch multiple episodes at once and well... I tend to finish an entire drama (usually consisting of 20 episodes each lasting about an hour long) in under 2 days... I know, I clearly have a problem xD No wonder people call me a potato girl.

So anyway, the purpose of this post would be to review some recent KDramas to you guys who are bored out of your wits like I am :) I'll only be talking about the recent dramas I've watched this past week but if you would like me to do a full on review of all the dramas I've watched I'll make another post! My reviews aren't summaries of the drama btw! If you would like to know more about what it's about I would suggest that you go to asianwiki.com to check out the plots and casts :) Without any further ado, LEGGO!

Firstly, Good Doctor! This drama is an example of a doctor show done right! This was my favourite medical drama I've watched out of the three (the other two being Emergency Couple and Doctor Stranger) I found the drama really touching and taught a really valuable lesson. This drama honestly melted my heart and it was just a really sweet drama overall. May I add that Park Si On is the most adorable person EVER >< His character that is (not just the fact that he's Joo Won :))))) The drama could be a little gory for some though as there's definitely tons of blood and organs shown. The love line was also really believable and FEELS EVERYWHEREEEEEEEE! All in all, an amazing drama and all my friends whom I've recommended the drama to loved it as well! :)

Fav Character: PARK SHI ON OF COURSE!! AND DOCTOR HAN JIN WOOK! <3
Personal Rating: 9.5/10

Next would be Emergency Couple! This was honestly my least favourite medical drama out of the three because I felt like the love line wasn't that believable and the plot was not that interesting I guess? It also felt really draggy at times although it was quite funny. I felt like it was stuck in the middle, not enough romance nor were there enough medical scenes involved in my opinion as compared to Good Doctor. The pros of the drama would probably just be Song Ji Hyo (member of running man) Although I felt that her acting was rather awkward since I'm so used to her just being on Running Man >< I felt that this drama could have been better tbh..

Fav Character: Oh Chang Min :)
Personal Rating: 7/10

Next up on the list would be Doctor Stranger! This drama really isn't half bad, one of the only problems I had was that there was so much political matters going on I was just really distracted and confused! But that was kinda important for the story though >< One thing to note is that THIS DRAMA COULD MAKE YOU SUPER ANGRY I WAS SO SO SO SO PISSED AT CHA JIN SOO I CANNOT EVEN! He is really pitiful though if you think about it... such an asshole though :( Some of the parts were really messed up and I felt so sorry for the characters ( I won't mention who hehe) The character's chemistry wasn't half bad and the storyline was quite interesting and kept me on my toes :) Quite a feel good drama. Tons of eye candies in this drama ladies and gentlemen included! :) Once again, it is gory.

Fav Character: HAN JAE JOON!
Personal Rating: 8.5/10

I also watched Reply 1997! I honestly didn't want to watch the drama because Hoya (my bias from INFINITE) was well..... not straight in the drama and that was like a stab to my heart (at least he wasn't going around kissing other girls) However! I'm really glad that I decided to watch it because it was AMAZING! It was such a perfect show for me because.. I too am a fangirl.. HAHA! It was really really really FUNNY too! This is the show for you if you love romantic comedy :) The sound effects and all were just so in sync it was GREAT! The love lines were also AMAZING! TONS AND TONS OF EYE CANDIES IN THIS DRAMA LADIES! This drama definitely kept me on my toes the whole time (WARNING SUPER ADDICTIVE) I had such a good laugh and overall a very feel good drama.

Fav Character: Everyone was such a darling T^T but if i really had to choose... no I can't! Love them all HAHA!
Personal Rating: 9/10

Last but definitely not the least, It's Okay It's Love! It was somewhat a medical drama but more about psychology. The plot was amazing in my opinion and the acting was SO GREAT! I found the love lines extremely cute and believable. In this drama, the romance isn't as sweet and innocent like the ones we're used to. It's definitely more mature but still I found it to be AWESOME! Another thing is that D.O from EXO acted in the drama as well and I'm so proud of him! He acted so well, BRAVO! Kwang Soo (from Running Man) was hilarious as well and needless to say,  Jo In Sung is just the hottest thing I've ever seen. I think that what sets this drama apart from others is that this drama actually has a good ending! Many of times drama endings are so cliche and cheesy or too sudden, but this one was so cute and I was satisfied really :) Overall, an amazing drama. Short and sweet, no dragging of time, no politics, it was easy to understand and made me smile and cry loads. Definitely a must watch! LOVE IT!

Fav Character: Jang Jae Yul (DUH)
Personal Rating: 9.5

No comments:

Post a Comment