Wednesday 3 September 2014

What I Like About Being A Kpop Fangirl

Hey there! So today I was just staring into space and just thinking about all sorts of things (as usual). And I thought, why not list out 10 things that I love about being a kpop fangirl since this is like a part of me. It isn't all about the looks (although it plays a huge factor), but you'll see that theres so much more to loving kpop.
Here it goes:

1. Staring at hot/super attractive/ovary exploding young men.
-most kpop artistes are immensely good looking and its hard to find such people around in your everyday life so this is a total score!
-if guys aren't your thing, the ladies are pretty damn fine too.

2. Listening to great songs.
-what I like about kpop is that one particular group doesn't just stick to one genre of music, they have a whole range. From electro-pop to ballads, they have it all.
-A group may have a distinct sound, but they still have a wide variety of songs to choose from.

3. I don't need a boyfriend.
-many people my age are going through all that "i need a bf" or "i need a man" hormonal stages or whatever. And I'm just here like, "Kris is my boyfriend .___________." Yeah, some people may call it delusional and stuff but hey, at least I'm not wasting my time with all the heart break.

4. It is a great conversational starter
- i used to be the most shy person you would ever meet in your entire life, an awkward turtle in other words. But now, I can just go up to someone and be like "hey, you like kpop?" and if they do, we will be talking all night long man because there is just so much to talk about.

5. Idols are inspirational.
- i can't say this for all idols, but most idols are very inspirational. Why? Because many of these kpop idols have been trapped in their practice rooms for hours a day, waiting to debut. And who knows how long that will take. Many have been trapped in there for years, and its really just a vicious cycle of dance lessons, singing lessons, rap lessons, people skills, language skills, intense diets and sleep. There was this one idol who said "it was really scary going through the same routine everyday, not knowing when your time to shine will come."
-Because of them, it really taught me the valuable lesson of not giving up no matter what life throws at you.

6. You get to meet awesome people.
-especially if you have a fan account be it on twitter, tumblr, instagram or whatever, you may meet some awesome people with the same interests and even become great friends.
-ps: you can follow me on twitter: @WUJJANGNIM (mostly exo and infinite but i do talk about other stuff too :))
-many kpop fans are also really friendly. Sure, if you offend them or their fandom, they will be the meanest bitches you will ever meet but hey you asked for it, no one asked you to be a hater. But overall, fandoms are all still connected one way or another. If something tragic happens to your fandom, they will comfort you and pass around fandom hugs :)

7. Idols are ALWAYS AROUND.
-many other groups and bands aren't as active as kpop bands, hence many fans may feel sad? Lonely? Lost? Well, NOT KPOP IDOLS. Whenever idols release a new single, they would promote it on music shows for weeks, months even. And there are multiple music shows in a week! If they aren't releasing new songs, they'll probably be actively taking part in variety shows or even starring in their own variety shows or even holding a concert. They are usually rarely on hiatus.
-Although i really wished that they would have more rest and take a chill pill because they're human too, they need to have their own fun and private lives. Entertainment companies out there, please give our idols more rest! Don't overdo it with their schedules :(

8. You will never be bored.
-There is always something new in the kpop scene. Be it a new kpop group, song or even a scandal. They are always updates to keep you occupied.

9.They make the best dramas.
-Oh, kpop isn't just about the songs and idols, kdramas are included in this list as well! In my opinion, kdramas are the cringiest and mushiest and I LOVE IT. Its my holidays now so I've been watching tons of dramas, my favourite one I've seen recently is "Good Doctor", ITS AMAZING!!!! Some others that i really like are "Secret Garden", "My Love From Another Star" and "Master's Sun" . If you have any recommendations, feel free to let me know :)

10. You can't help but love them ok
- no words are needed for this. Once you hop onto the kpop train you're never getting off! ( unless your favourite group disbands or something) There are so many options too. You like pretty boys? Rockers? Bad ass guys? They got it all! There is definitely something for everyone

OK THATS IT I'M FINALLY DONE WITH THIS I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS POST :)



No comments:

Post a Comment