Thursday 5 June 2014

Introduction

Why hello there :) So today i just woke up and decided to create a blog once again. We've all been through that phase in life where we had blogs and it was all pink and our cursors had glitter trailing behind it right? And all we would post about were the bitches and what you ate that etc? Just me? Oh okay..

I would suppose that this blog wouldn't be that much different to be honest xD I'll still blog about the amazing food I've cooked and amazing restaurants I've dined at etc so don't worry about that. But well, i believe that this world would be a better place if we would all just be nicer to each other and if we don't have anything nice to say to another person well, just keep your mouth shut and I'm sure it'll prevent a World War 3 from occurring yeah? :)

First post and I'm already rambling haha! Anyways back on track~ Hi! I'm Charmaine Sim :) Just a typical Chinese girl living in the busy city of Singapore, aged 17 this year :) I'm currently a student and boy oh boy i can't wait till i graduate.

I don't really have much of a hobby unless you consider sleeping, lazing around and watching YouTube videos all day a hobby then yes, I have many hobbies ;)

As for my likes and dislikes, well i am a HUGE foodie and i LOVE CATS! I've always been an animal lover and had been around cats every since i was a little kid. I'm also really interested in beauty and fashion and so you can expect such posts here too :)The galaxy amazes me even though I'm not some space enthusiast or a know-all about anything and everything about space BUT I   do think that its stunning. Also, my favourite celebrity was called "galaxy hyung" and calls himself "galaxy_fanfan". That probably pumped up my love for the galaxy too maybe?
ps: you're awesome if you know who I'm talking about ;)
For my school project, we had to create a blog about graphic designing and guess what i named it? Nope, keep guessing. It was called "galacticspacekitties". Yeah thats right I'm positive that I wasn't drunk when I thought of that name xD

As for my dislikes well, just like normal girls i DETEST INSECTS oh gosh. I used to catch butterflies and hold them by their wings, but i just dodge them whenever they fly past now. And don't even get me started on the commotion when a cockroach flies into the house xD I HATE CHEESE too. I know, people tell me I'm weird all the time but this is just a whole new level isn't it? Like WHO HATES CHEESE?? Me. I don't like butter either, nor do i like milk (unless its chocolate milk). And tomatoes, i hate tomatoes unless its in the form of pasta sauce or in ketchup.

What about my hopes and dreams? Well, one negative thing about me is that i don't really have a goal in life. I just live everyday as it is, one step at a time which is great sometimes. If i were to choose a dream job though, I would aspire to be a Youtuber or even a Blogger but I just can't set my mind on things and i guess I'm not that confident? But well, lets hope that someday that mindset will change and I'll be able to chase my dreams and work towards a goal in life!

I guess thats it for today, thanks for reading and until next time, take care :)

xoxo,
Charmaine

No comments:

Post a Comment