Sunday 8 June 2014

The Start Of 2 Weeks Of Freedom!!

OH GOSH! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT THE HOLIDAYS ARE FINALLY HERE! I'VE BEEN GOING CRAZY IN SCHOOL AND MY WELL DESERVED BREAK IS FINALLY HERE YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY I AM!!!! However, this happiness will only last 2 weeks :(( And after that BOOM! Back to reality. But hey, gotta savour it whilst it lasts right? The piles of assignments though..... eww.

But I already have so many plans! Like I'll be going shopping with my girl friends, and bbq~ GOODNESS SO EXCITED! To be completely honest, i much prefer my secondary school friends at this point of time. It's not that my poly friends are bad its just that, i prefer my secondary school ones haha >< Like whenever I see them, the immense amount of joy I feel is indescribable.

But then again, its only been 2 months since poly started so my idea might change. But still~ Wow the way I'm writing this post reminds me so much of my "I-was-12-and-stupid" days to be honest.
MOVING ON~

I've been really obsessed with TaeYang's new song "Eyes, Nose, Lips", ITS SO GOOD!! Here, I'll link it here for you ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwuAPyOImoI
This has been MA JAM and on repeat for the past few days. Have I ever told you that I LOVE KPOP?

I just love that there's so much variety from ballads to pop songs, it's just so amazing to me. Not to mention their dope dancing skills WOW! If i were to ramble on about kpop here, this post would take 10 years to type! This should be in a separate post in the future yeah?

All in all I'm just so super excited for my holidays and well, getting ready for the battle to come after it ends...

I guess thats it for today, thanks for reading and until next time, take care :)

xoxo,
Charmaine

No comments:

Post a Comment